Friday, August 8, 2008

080808- Beijing oLmpics- ONE world ONE dream!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
____sO eXciTed!! today is 080808 and yesterday was chinese valentine's day( 七夕情人节 )。i had gathering with high school friends at sUnciTy. its really a long time since last met them... they still same like the same. we have lots fun thr.. i'll upload photos at www.wretch.cc/blog/snowlin , anyone interested can visit my photo blog..hehee!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Can'T wait tonight 8.08pm to watch astro for the olympic games! oh ya.. tmw is saturday, will meet ruby again..going to buy my favourite Love shape pendant. sO very happy, cause i find for long time finally i found it!! hahahaaa~
pic from Google!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
recently listen to the song- cry on my shoulder-verschiedene, jack intro me the song.. its very nice! i Like it~ i think tat's aLL for my blog cause i dunno wat to write, actually i dont like to read long article, later readers fall asleep when looking at my blog..hahaa!!


Have a NICE day everyone! HugSs~


No comments: