Saturday, October 10, 2009

Someone that I really appreaciate...

Since i came to Melbourne,
I met my First Best Friend
that out of my own country, She'll be by my side,
she care, encourage me whenever I needed, sometime
she might have her own things to do, but she never forget about me,
because she care, she really treat me as her friend.
We play, eat, sleep,laugh, study, revision,craping,gossip,movie, party, hang out
fooling,camhoring,travel, shopping together,we almost do everything together.
We might have some different opinion, she always will tolerant with me.


I'm really appreciate ver much that she as my friend,
i will never forget her for the rest of my life.
She cheer me up always, tell me never give up,
accompany me, she is the one I always can count on.
I tell her about my personal stuff, which I not used to tell.
I trust her, which I know that I Don't trust people easily,
I really appreciate her kindness as a true friend,
I'm really happy that i could met her in my Life. =)
*Thanks God for all the Blessing*


This is what I called fate. I Know this is the friendship i always wanted to own.

Thank you for being my True Friend. Always.Love.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

wow so touching... Must ask Flora see this lol!!!