Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something New... = )

__ Yesterday actually want to online and update blog, but who know the stupid lousy things cant log in, then i 'white white' walk so long to the library and my Lovely drinking bottle that stay with me for few years LOST..Need to 哀掉(ai tiao) for a week or longer a month.. make me SOo sad!!T_T

__ __ Ok, later continue sad, this coming saturday my aunty will bring me to party in st kilda there,
and my friends and i plan to go to Luna Park that cost expensive for a person is about $39 very expensive rite... but still dunno wanna go or not.And the Southern star is opening SooN in November.1 person i think is $18, my "prince with white horse" where are you?? Dont use horse anymore, get a car we go Southern star!!hahahaa~~ = D

This coming thursday will go to zoo with classmates.

__ _ Ya, suddenly remember the time here has changed... so funny, cause i totally forgot about the time changed. The day i wake up then get ready all things, cause got appointment at 2pm, then i prepare all things, watch the clock in living room, i felt strange how come the time fast 1hour then i thought my watches no batteries, but i checked my phone also the time was correct too. then i go adjust the clock late 1 hour, then when 2pm(actually is 3pm) i go down, the reception was closed. then i just suddenly awake, called my friend then ask her about the time, hahaa..!! so funny, then fast fast go back apartment turn the clock back to 3pm..


Nice sunset.... also the day i took wrong train.. sigh..

Luckly still know to go back, if not really lost in Melbourne.. = P


FAT face!!! ishh!!

Another world book..hahaa!! Lastime i saw one is in KDU college..

i'll read it when i got free... i think probably have to wait SOOooo Long~~ *LAUGH*


First Hq Hot Chocolate i had in Melbourne~~

Hot Chocolate with my Metcard~ = D

Very Cute one!!

Hot Chocolate with coco powder..


The girl getting fatter~~ -_-"'

Cute Hippo...

CUTE!!! for my cousin..

Any comment??

SHARP



Kitchen area~



Mere and I



Sardine-ing in the train...


The Long escalator makes me felt dizzy...



Long way to GO...



Beef, broccoli and big dumpling ramen... Very BIG bowl.

eat until wan vomit... because too big!! but quite nice. Cost me $8.50.

But the waitress in the restarant no manner one.. feel like slap her!!haha!! = P



i think this the only APPLE pc in Library..



3 different metcards..




in pc lab area.. too bored! = P


The day went to my friend house,the china ppl there made jiao zhi(dumpling)
the ingredient got flour, fish meat,cabbage and the green one is cong i think.. dunno english how to say already..haha..

i got made one also...hahaa..

*BEFORE*






*AFTER*
+Cooked+ Like all stick together..haha~
Taste nice.. yumm~~


this gal, is what we call "thousand year old monster" (千年老妖)
*LAUGHHHH* haha... her hair can sweep the floor..hahaa!!!

Rice Cooked!!

With malaysia curry but is AUS pork and Potatoes..

Taste Spicy and Hot...hahaa~~ Of cause lah! i cooked one.. = P

No comments: